72 in 1 For PC – Free Download
72 in 1 Review
The retro and vintage has been fashionable for a long time. We are going through a revival of pop culture of the 80s (and that lasts) that has also affected video games, of course. That’s why we can download in our brand new Samsung Galaxy S8, Pixel 2, iPhone X or high-end smartphone that you want, apps with games that triumphed in what for many is the golden age of the game. Classic video game console emulator for Android That’s why we can download the 72 in 1 APK, a collection of classic games that you might have seen in Nintendo or Atari video consoles. It is a list of games that load quickly and do not have much mystery, just look in the list and click to play. A very simple emulator: install and play. In it you will find games like the following: PAC-MAN. Super Tank. Goonies. Kung Fu. Galaga Bomberman Tetris 1942. Pinball. Although you have to be fair … your name speaks of 72 games in an app, actually right now we find 64. But, what does it matter? The issue is that it is enough that we can download the APK from here, from Malavida, because it has disappeared from Google Play and we should not expect any update that includes more games in the list. Actually we are facing a good emulator Atari and NES for Android that will avoid us will be fighting with ROMs to download and install games. In addition, among its features should highlight things like the fact that supports the multiplayer game via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. And what you have to wait for is precisely what you remember: very simple graphics games if we compare them with the current ones, controls that are reduced to managing the direction of the characters (or the ships or vehicles that we control) and a couple of buttons to carry out actions that are normally shooting, jumping or hitting. Who wants immersive virtual reality and 4K graphics when it has the true and genuine pixel of the 80s games?
72 in 1 Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download 72 in 1 on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘72 in 1‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the 72 in 1 in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for 72 in 1 on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play 72 in 1, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running 72 in 1 on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.