A8 Video Player For PC – Free Download
A8 Video Player Review
If you were looking for a quality player for your Android device, now you have the opportunity to take a look at A8 Video Player, the video application that is fashionable these days. 1080p videos played on your Android. Compatible with a variety of formats It is capable of playing the most popular video formats, including MP4, MPEG, AVI, RMVB, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV and MOV, in addition to other lesser known file types. It is undoubtedly a simple and light player, but without losing a bit of power, with very simple controls, so you can focus on what is important: the video you want to see.
A8 Video Player Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG K3 Specs
How To Play/Download A8 Video Player on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘A8 Video Player‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the A8 Video Player in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for A8 Video Player on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play A8 Video Player, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running A8 Video Player on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.