Age of Zombies For PC – Free Download
Age of Zombies Review
Do you know Barry? If you do a little bit of memory, you will remember that this peculiar character was propelled in Jetpack Joyride and shot the monsters in Monter Dash. Now you will see it mounted on the back of a Tyrannosaurus Rex fighting zombies in Age of Zombies. Enjoy a crazy story with lots of action. An original idea from the creators of Fruit NinjaHalfbrick rescues Age of Zombies, one of the first developments of the studio, and presents it renewed with a gameplay and improved graphics. This time Barry Steakfries will travel in his prehistoric T-Rex to take down the zombies and complete the missions. Download the new Age of Zombies for Android now.
Age of Zombies Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Age of Zombies on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Age of Zombies‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Age of Zombies in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Age of Zombies on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Age of Zombies, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Age of Zombies on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.