AllCast For PC – Free Download
Playing multimedia content from your Android phone on your television is as easy as downloading AllCast. With this application you only need to make a sweep of the devices connected to your Wi-Fi network to share with them photographs or videos that you have stored. Features Television playback of photos and videos stored on the phone. Support compatibility for a variety of devices such as Apple TV, Xbox One or SmartTVs from Samsung and Panasonic. Automatic detection of devices connected to a network. Playing photos and videos is nothing short of automatic with AllCast. AllCast, in addition to being compatible with televisions of brands such as Panasonic or Samsung or game consoles Xbox 360 and Xbox One, will make your phone becomes a remote control, because from this you will control the various commands that manage the reproduction of these contents.
AllCast Gameplay Images
Recommended: Adcom KitKat A54 Specs
How To Play/Download AllCast on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘AllCast‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the AllCast in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for AllCast on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play AllCast, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running AllCast on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.