Amazon Music For PC – Free Download
Amazon Music Review
If Google and Apple have messed with Google Play Music and Apple Music to compete hand-to-hand with Spotify for something, they should have thought about Amazon. So neither short nor lazy, after launching its platform of movies and online and streaming series, Amazon Prime Video, to face Netflix and HBO, have launched for the music. Amazon MP3 becomes Amazon’s Spotify The old online store of MP3 songs has given way to the online music service of the Internet distribution giant. It comes with the name of Amazon Music and we will not need to explain too much about how it works and other ins and outs, common in these apps to listen to music on Android and iOS. It comes with 50 million songs in streaming that can be heard from the player … yes, as long as you have an Amazon Music Unlimited account. If you have registered in it, for which you need to go through the box and record payment information, you will be able to explore its entire catalog of songs, artists and records freely. Otherwise, you can only play the music you have stored on your smartphone or tablet in MP3 (an option that you obviously also have available in the paid version). Amazon also dares with streaming music. Main features So here is the answer to how to buy music on Amazon … in fact, you can buy it all. In fact it is not an unknown formula for this company that already offered Kindle Unlimited (flat rate books, go). These are the main features offered: More than fifty million songs and playlists and stations created. Receive personalized recommendations. New releases daily. Possibility to download albums and playlists to listen to them without connection. Pay monthly or annually. Listen to songs stored in MP3. The question you expected: how much does it cost? Now that you know what it is and how to use Amazon’s Music Unlimited, you only need to know the most important of all: its price. Well, like your competition, it depends on the subscription you choose. There are two: Individual rate: a single price of € 9.99 per month or € 99 per year. Family rate: six simultaneous accounts for € 14.99 per month or € 149 per year. If you are a regular of the services of Amazon maybe it’s time to opt for the alternative to Spotify … the truth is that if you get together six family or friends comes out well priced.
Amazon Music Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Amazon Music on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Amazon Music‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Amazon Music in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Amazon Music on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Amazon Music, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Amazon Music on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.