Android Card War For PC – Free Download
Android Card War Review
One of the most mythical episodes for the followers of Time of Adventures is the War of Letters. In it Jake and Finn invoke and revive creatures that even come to devastate crops. Well, in this application you will find the game that emulates the game of this chapter and lets you play it. The board game you can enjoy on your smartphone In these card fights you will invoke different creatures and cast spells to win. As a deck of playing cards, you will fight warriors like the Cool Dog, the Huskies Knights, the Corn Walker or the Pig. Your objective is to destroy the opponent’s troops. Fight with your cards throughout the kingdom of the country of Ooo. The fights are held in a battlefield on a table, but where you will have to place defense towers to protect you from your adversaries and cast spells to attack them. You will get more powerful spells by mixing the cards to combine them. Finn, Jake, the Chicle Princess, Marcelina, the Princess Llama … all the characters of the cartoons are at your disposal for you to try to reach the title of Uncle Guay. If not, you know: to drink the Zumito de Merluzo.
Android Card War Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua i14 Specs
How To Play/Download Android Card War on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Card War‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Card War in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Card War on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Card War, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Card War on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.