Android Chess For PC – Free Download
Android Chess Review
Do we need to explain how to play chess? Imagine not, so we can go directly to tell you that this app is perfect for all lovers of the popular board game. Having the possibility to play a game at any time thanks to our Android phones or tablets is as simple as downloading Chess (which is the name of our protagonist, originality to power) and start directly to face rivals. Chess on your Android. Both the board and the king and queen, the bishops, towers and pawns are perfectly recreated, realistic and detailed, so the graphic aspect is not a problem. Of course, if you do not see them in 3D go through the configuration options there is a specific option to activate this view (eye that consumes more resources, of course). Click on the figure and you will see at the moment all the positions to which you can move, you only have to press a second time to make the movement effective. Features Different boards to choose from, giving some variety to the game that is appreciated. Records and statistics of the games available to the user. Beat levels and become a Grand Master. Allows games between two players. 3D graphics. No time limit for movements. Option to undo the movement if the opponent has not yet moved. If you think you are the new Kasparov you just have to prove it. Start at the first level, go liquidating rivals and show if you are up to what is expected of a Grand Master of the board of 64 squares.
Android Chess Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Android Chess on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Chess‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Chess in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Chess on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Chess, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Chess on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.