Android File Manager For PC – Free Download
Android File Manager Review
You have already noticed that Android offers its own file management application. However, although it fulfills functionally everything that any user at a basic level may need, it is easy for us to want to have extended functions. For that then we have two options: install a file manager provided by the brand of our mobile (BQ, Huawei, Alcatel, Samsung, Xiaomi …) or download one as File Manager developed by the same team responsible for Clean Master. Organize your Android better with the Clean Master file manager app. If you download this APK on your tablet or smartphone, you will have more control over all the files on your mobile device. You will do it thanks to all these functions: Cut, copy, paste, delete, move, compress and decompress files, search … Act locally on your device from your SD card or from internal storage but also in the cloud: Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive … Transfer files between devices with a Wi-Fi network: you can move files from mobile to computer or vice versa with Windows or Linux. Search the files of your device according to different organization criteria: show files by type (image, audio, video, recent downloads …). Access from the home screen using the widget of the app. Compatible with different file transfer protocols: FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV and LAN / SMB. It completely controls the organization of files of your Android. And undoubtedly, an aspect that any user will appreciate is the design of its interface, since it has been conceived in a way that reminds the file managers for Windows or those that can be downloaded for iPhone and iPad, where it has been usability and simplicity in handling prevailed. At the same time it is a good complement for an app like Clean Master and that will help us to have a cleaner and tidier mobile device.
Android File Manager Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Android File Manager on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android File Manager‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android File Manager in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android File Manager on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android File Manager, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android File Manager on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.