Android mixes For PC – Free Download
Android mixes Review
Were you waiting for Mixed Android? You can already participate in this word game where speed is key to winning your opponents. Find the maximum number of words in two minutes. Mixed is composed of a 4×4 board in which you must join adjacent letters (horizontally, vertically or diagonally) to form words. The goal: add the highest score As in most games, take out more points is synonymous with winning. After playing three rounds composed of two turns of two minutes each, the participant with the most points wins. To do this, you must be the fastest to find the words, use the special squares of the board and, in addition, take advantage of one of the so-called “Power-Ups”. There are five special powers that you can buy with the coins you win in the game: Wisdom . Visualize the path of up to three words in the grid. I whisper. Get suggestions but without knowing your location on the board. Freeze. Stops the time marker for 15 seconds. Fire. Double the score of the words you find for 20 seconds. More time. For 30 seconds, you can earn two seconds of time each time you use a letter of the board in a word. Download Mezcladitos for Android for free and face a linguistic duel against the clock.
Android mixes Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei P10 Plus Specs
How To Play/Download Android mixes on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android mixes‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android mixes in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android mixes on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android mixes, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android mixes on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.