Android PasswordBox For PC – Free Download
Android PasswordBox Review
You know that in order to keep your user accounts secure, it is highly recommended not to use the same password for all of them. However it can be a problem to remember them all so you can choose to download an application like PasswordBox. It is a password manager with which to store and recover passwords, user names and personal data at the time you need them. The most advanced password manager It has different options in terms of password management: Automatically saves the logins. Encryption with AES-256. SSL security for data protection. Master password lock. PIN code. Secure session logs. . Automatic blocking against theft. Possibly the most advanced password manager. But PasswordBox does not end with the management of passwords. It has other interesting functions in order to protect the privacy of our data: Digital wallet: storage and management of confidential information. Legacy Locker: allows to give control of accounts to a person of trust. Synchronization: uses passwords in browsers or services as Dropbox on any device. Manage your user accounts with passwords in the safest and most functional way with PasswordBox for Android.
Android PasswordBox Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lenovo A5000 Specs
How To Play/Download Android PasswordBox on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android PasswordBox‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android PasswordBox in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android PasswordBox on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android PasswordBox, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android PasswordBox on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.