Android Piktures For PC – Free Download
Android Piktures Review
Tired of the Gallery application that comes by default with your Android device? When you download the APK from Piktures to your smartphone to tablet you will have a new gallery based on gestures to better organize all your photos and videos. Your phone deserves a better gallery. It is therefore an alternative gallery of great beauty, easy to use and very intuitive that adapts to the times, and with which you can manage all the photos you take with your mobile camera or the images you receive through WhatsApp through simple gestures. Main featuresManage all your multimedia files using gestures. Include a location filter to organize your photos by location. Calendar view to see your images by dates. Access all your albums by a simple swipe to the right. Save all your photos and videos securely in the cloud. Guarantees the privacy of your most intimate photos with a PIN number. Advanced options for sharing images.
Android Piktures Gameplay Images
Recommended: BlackBerry DTEK60 Specs
How To Play/Download Android Piktures on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Piktures‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Piktures in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Piktures on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Piktures, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Piktures on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.