Android Screenplay For PC – Free Download
Android Screenplay Review
Apps to spend jokes on smartphones and tablets of all kinds. The app that we have here is one of them and it consists of making our peers think that the screen of the device gives the current. His name is Screenplay. App to simulate electric shocks when touching the mobile When downloading and installing the APK the effect on the screen will be that of an electric shock. This will be played when someone touches it, with an animation of current discharge, vibration and sound. It has a basic version with blue current but you can unlock effects of other colors. For this you have to get coins by different means: either by watching ad videos (each adds 50 coins to the counter), sharing the app on social networks (50 coins for each share) or playing the Potty vs Bugs minigame, a platform game with more than 80 levels and 4 worlds to complete the mission. This is a fun way to get coins, really. Your phone will simulate electric shocks … a little crappy, yes. But being honest, we are not facing the best application to spend jokes with Android. More than anything because it is not too realistic and, in addition, to unlock the different effects you have to worry too much about adding coins … in fact they are like 2,500 which are needed to unlock, perhaps, the best of all: the one that activates the lantern of the device.
Android Screenplay Gameplay Images
Recommended: BlackBerry Classic Specs
How To Play/Download Android Screenplay on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Screenplay‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Screenplay in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Screenplay on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Screenplay, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Screenplay on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.