Android Sudoku For PC – Free Download
Android Sudoku Review
As you well know Sudoku is a simple but addictive game to the core. With Sudoku for Android you will give free rein to your addiction and you will be able to throw endless games solving hundreds of puzzles. Endless games solving Sudoku Sudoku is the application you need if you like to solve Sudoku. With four levels of difficulty and a very simple interface you can test your ingenuity solving from the simplest puzzles to the most intricate ones. What should you interrupt the game and leave it? Do not worry, when you return the game will be waiting for you where you left it. In Sudoku you will enjoy extreme difficulty levels. Some of its characteristics Four levels of difficulty. Three different methods of data entry. Automatic save of the game. Undo and Redo functions to undo and redo movements. History of score records. Download Sudoku for free and have fun with one of the most popular logic games.
Android Sudoku Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG G4 Specs
How To Play/Download Android Sudoku on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Sudoku‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Sudoku in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Sudoku on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Sudoku, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Sudoku on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.