Android Taxi For PC – Free Download
Android Taxi Review
Video games of cars are often fast-paced, full of speed and action, but from time to time a much more realistic driving simulator emerges like this Taxi for Android devices, in which you’ll put yourself in the shoes of a taxi driver, touring the city in search of passengers to transport them to their destination. The favorite mobile game of Uber drivers When you download this APK to your smartphone or tablet you can feel like a true taxi driver. Of those of all the life, nothing of moderneces like Uber or Lyft. Drive through the city respecting the traffic laws and find potential passengers indicated on the map to take them where they ask. Become a taxi driver without having to pay a license. As in all driving simulation games, the handling of the vehicle is tremendously realistic. You can choose between controlling the steering wheel by turning your smartphone or using the touch screen and have to be very tactful with the accelerator and the brake if you do not want to take an unpleasant surprise. All this if you manage to access the game itself, hidden behind dozens of ads.
Android Taxi Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Android Taxi on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Taxi‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Taxi in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Taxi on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Taxi, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Taxi on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.