Android tockit For PC – Free Download
Android tockit Review
Watching TV can become a much more satisfying experience with tockit, an Android application that complements the normal broadcast with new social features and extra content. You will love the social TV. Stock. TV adds a social component to your time in front of the TV, facilitating the contact with your friends You can share the moment by exchanging opinions in real time. See them by adding them to your contact list: you can search directly among tockit users, invite members of your contact list or your Facebook friends. Tockit features Discover what your friends see, join them and share experiences. Tell your contacts every time there is an interesting broadcast. Use the chat system to communicate, including emoticons, sounds … Organize the programs of the guide according to the number of friends who are watching them. See the complete programming guide of the channels TDT and Gol TV. Watching TV will stop being a solitary activity when you download free tockit for Android. Share those moments with your friends and completely change the experience of watching TV.
Android tockit Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG G3 Beat Specs
How To Play/Download Android tockit on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android tockit‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android tockit in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android tockit on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android tockit, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android tockit on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.