AnonySurfer For PC – Free Download
The AnonySurfer app provides you with all the tools you need to be able to browse anonymously, hiding your IP, from your Android device. Access proxy servers around the world. Hiding your identity can be useful in various situations, such as when you want to enter sites that block navigation in your country or you want to avoid being tracked. With AnonySurfer you can obtain the privacy you need and thus navigate more safely. Main features of AnonySurfer Secure and anonymous browsing. Access to the proxies of CGIProxy, Glype, PHProxy and A2.
AnonySurfer Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn K222 Specs
How To Play/Download AnonySurfer on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘AnonySurfer‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the AnonySurfer in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for AnonySurfer on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play AnonySurfer, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running AnonySurfer on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.