Any.do: tasks and calendar For PC – Free Download
Any.do: tasks and calendar Review
Smartphones have become tools that practically serve everything, such as helping us better manage our private lives through task managers, task managers or GTDs, the Getting Tasks Done. Among them we find Any.do: tasks and calendar for Android, an app that allows us to integrate all our tasks with the calendar so that we can solve our pending tasks in the correct dates without missing anything. Some people point to it as the best task list app for Android Under the label of indispensable, the opinions of many users who have found in this app, with more than 15 million users, have a way of keeping everything relative under control to your life: tasks, calendar, reminders, lists, notes … The secret of your success lies in the conception of a simple interface that integrates lists and calendar with ease, so that the user’s organization is very simple. To this we must add the integration with different devices since the app offers versions for Windows, iPhone and Mac. Keeping your life organized and all your obligations fulfilled in time goes through an app like Any.do. Among its main features are the following: Get reminders to better schedule your schedule. Work with shared lists with other users and assign tasks to collaborate. Synchronization with the Google calendar, Facebook events, Outlook and any other calendar. It establishes a follow-up of tasks and actions for after a meeting. Create reminders through text or voice messages. Manage the app by drag and drop. Attach files and documents from your smartphone or from Google Drive or Dropbox. Memo pad. Checklist Plank for sticky notes or post-its. Real-time synchronization between mobile, desktop, web and tablet apps. And as you may have read, is not limited to the management of tasks of a single user but can be devoted to collaborative projects including other users in the lists. You already know, download the APK and organize yourself better (or much better if you do with Any.do Premium).
Any.do: tasks and calendar Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC Desire VC Specs
How To Play/Download Any.do: tasks and calendar on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Any.do: tasks and calendar‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Any.do: tasks and calendar in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Any.do: tasks and calendar on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Any.do: tasks and calendar, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Any.do: tasks and calendar on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.