AnyCut For PC – Free Download
This application aims that the Android user does not waste time when carrying out different actions with your smartphone. That is why it is able to create shortcuts or shortcuts for different functions: we talk about AnyCut. The tool to create custom shortcuts in Android The operation of the app can not be simpler. Simply open it to discover the New shortcut button with which to create the shortcuts: Phone calls to a contact. Text messages to contacts. Actions with applications. Own actions of the user. Once elected, you simply have to name it and save it. Immediately we will see the access in the Android homescreen, being able to locate it where we please. Create shortcuts for your most common actions. Download the APK will serve to improve your productivity with the operating system but the truth is that the latest versions of Android have improved aspects such as accessibility to different functions, so the application is better suited for devices with older versions, such as 4.0 or 5.0 Lollipop.
AnyCut Gameplay Images
Recommended: Archos 55 Graphite Specs
How To Play/Download AnyCut on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘AnyCut‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the AnyCut in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for AnyCut on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play AnyCut, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running AnyCut on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.