Apple Music For PC – Free Download
Apple Music Review
Apple has also joined the music business in streaming and has done so through Apple Music. With its application we will have access to the almost 30 million songs available in this service. Apple wants to conquer Android users. A new cock in the corral of online music. The main hallmark of this application is that, respecting the characteristic lines of the Apple image, it has been based a lot on the Material Design design of Android. It has a huge potential to deal with other similar services such as Spotify or Google Play Music and these are its main features: Navigation between the available music catalog as well as among the novelties. Recommendations based on your musical tastes and handcrafted by editors Radio functions with which to connect to the stations prepared by the editors, to interviews and exclusive content of Beats 1. Organize your playlists and keep them together with your own mixes. Synchronize it with your purchases in iTunes.
Apple Music Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Apple Music on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Apple Music‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Apple Music in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Apple Music on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Apple Music, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Apple Music on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.