ASKfm For PC – Free Download
With more than 150 million users, ASKfm is one of the most popular Internet question and answer services. With the official app for Android smartphones and tablets you can access from your mobile device and connect in an optimized way to check all its contents. Alternative to Yahoo Answers where millions of questions find their answer. Solve your doubts in more than 40 languages Install the APK and enjoy the service it offers to answer questions about any topic: Ask questions anonymously or not. Create your profile and follow other users to see what questions they ask or have answered. Add photos or animated GIFs in any answer. Discover who liked your answers. Turn off any user’s anonymous questions. Log in and chat with other users.
ASKfm Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC One M8s Specs
How To Play/Download ASKfm on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘ASKfm‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the ASKfm in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for ASKfm on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play ASKfm, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running ASKfm on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.