Astrid For PC – Free Download
Astrid is an application for Android devices that will help to manage tasks to do them as soon as possible. Astrid presents among its fun features reminders, ability to synchronize with Astrid.com, Google Tasks and Producteev.com as well as filters that can be configured by the user in order to define which tasks are priority. It allows to share the lists of tasks with other users, so that each one contributes their ideas if it is a joint task and with the extensions Locale Add-on and Locale Astrid is able to notify tasks according to our location. Adding tasks is easy, you just have to start writing in a note and then save it. If you want to specify more about it then you can add details such as date, importance level and schedules. Astrid Tareas is a very appropriate tool for both the domestic and work environment or to coordinate joint plans with friends. Manage your pending tasks
Astrid Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Andi 5M Xotic Specs
How To Play/Download Astrid on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Astrid‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Astrid in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Astrid on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Astrid, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Astrid on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.