Audify For PC – Free Download
Many times our smartphone does not stop receiving notifications of all kinds: WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, emails, etc. But we do not always have time to stop and look at all of them and we may miss something urgent. This will no longer happen to us with Audify, an Android application that reads our notifications aloud as we receive them. Find out about all your notifications without effort. When downloading the APK of Audify Notification Reader we will not have to take a look at our phone to know who has spoken to us by instant messaging or who has sent us an email, since the application will be responsible for telling us out loud. Main features Listen to notifications through your phone’s speaker or through headphones. Possibility of creating a black list of words so that you do not read notifications that contain them. Option to exclude notifications of certain applications that may be annoying. Intelligent mode to avoid consecutive notifications of the same application (very useful for groups of WhatsApp with a lot of traffic).
Audify Gameplay Images
Recommended: Fly F51 Specs
How To Play/Download Audify on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Audify‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Audify in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Audify on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Audify, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Audify on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.