AudioBox For PC – Free Download
AudioBox is a new music player that allows you to play both your device’s audio files and the sound files stored in the cloud. Your music, wherever you are. AudioBox featuresThe main advantage of AudioBox is that you can access your entire collection of music without limitations and no matter where it is stored. AudioBox can play files from SoundCloud, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Dropbox, Box.net … It also includes other features: Play music from the AudioBox cloud service itself. File synchronization from PC and various online storage services .Creation of playlists that you can even listen to offline.Support for the display of song lyrics.Automatic pause when detecting incoming calls.And many more.Download AudioBox for Android and listen to your music wherever you are.
AudioBox Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download AudioBox on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘AudioBox‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the AudioBox in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for AudioBox on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play AudioBox, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running AudioBox on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.