Auto Pilot Mode For PC – Free Download
Auto Pilot Mode Review
In certain situations, the battery of our smartphone runs out very quickly. This can happen because we move through areas with low coverage and the mobile tries again and again to connect, with the consequent consumption of battery. To avoid this we can use Auto Pilot Mode. More autonomy for your Android in areas with little coverage. How it works First we must configure Auto Pilot Mode, indicating when to activate the airplane mode: with what signal strength for how long. For example, when we have a signal level 3 for 15 seconds, the airplane mode will be automatically activated. We can also indicate that the Wi-Fi connection is activated or that from time to time it is verified that the signal has been recovered. Auto Pilot Mode offers a way to make your battery last longer, especially when traveling on the road or in places with little coverage.
Auto Pilot Mode Gameplay Images
Recommended: Scope for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Auto Pilot Mode on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Auto Pilot Mode‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Auto Pilot Mode in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Auto Pilot Mode on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Auto Pilot Mode, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Auto Pilot Mode on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.