b2gdroid For PC – Free Download
If you are curious to try FirefoxOS now you have the possibility to do it from your own Android. For this, the Mozilla foundation has devised b2gdroid. With this application you can see how the Firefox OS system interface is and launch some of its applications. The launcher based on Firefox OS. Test FirefoxOS from Android. This application exactly recreates Mozilla’s mobile operating system and provides you with an alternative startup screen to the one you use on your Android device. In addition, from the Gaia interface you can launch, without having to root the device, the typical FirefoxOS applications.
b2gdroid Gameplay Images
Recommended: Fly F40 Specs
How To Play/Download b2gdroid on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘b2gdroid‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the b2gdroid in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for b2gdroid on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play b2gdroid, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running b2gdroid on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.