Battery Doctor For PC – Free Download
Battery Doctor Review
The battery of our mobile phone sometimes becomes our worst enemy when it leaves us at the worst moment. Now you can manage the power of your mobile thanks to Battery Doctor and you can extend the battery life. The best free application to save battery. Main features It shows us exactly how much time we have left of the battery. It has widgets that improve the performance of the battery. Accelerates the speed of the device. Stops apps that consume more energy when they are not used. Function to regulate the load of the mobile with a system of three cycles that increases the useful life of the battery. If you install Battery Doctor on your Android you will get your battery to last longer and you will be able to more efficiently manage the mobile’s power.
Battery Doctor Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Music Specs
How To Play/Download Battery Doctor on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Battery Doctor‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Battery Doctor in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Battery Doctor on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Battery Doctor, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Battery Doctor on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.