Battle Bay For PC – Free Download
Battle Bay Review
Although it is hard for you to believe everything that the videogame development studio does, Rovio has nothing to do with Angry Birds. We have the demonstration in Battle Bay, an online multiplayer action and war game in which on board a jet ski we will fight cannons against the rest of the players. Naval battles on board a jet ski This is a multiplayer game that offers great possibilities for playing with friends. In it we find ourselves in a bay, as the name of the game indicates, where on board a watercraft we will have to defend ourselves with a clean cannon from our adversaries. This is not a MOBA game of all against all with specific alliances, but is focused on being part of a team that fights against another in fierce battles. The common strategy can therefore be an important point to develop and take into account. Choose a boat and sail the sea to destroy other players. Improve your boat with all kinds of weapons: guns, torpedoes, grenades … Different types of boats with different benefits. It is part of a guild or combat guild. System of missions, achievements and tournaments to complete. Here there are no tricks or hack that is worth: develop your strategy and learn to navigate. The truth is that it would be very attractive if this game could be downloaded in a free version for PC or Mac. But for now there is no version for Windows or any other desktop operating system. As an alternative you can download your APK and run it on an Android emulator type Andy or BlueStacks.
Battle Bay Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Battle Bay on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Battle Bay‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Battle Bay in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Battle Bay on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Battle Bay, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Battle Bay on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.