BBC Media Player For PC – Free Download
BBC Media Player Review
The BBC (acronym of British Broadcasting Corporation) is the public radio broadcasting corporation, possibly of greater world prestige. It has a long history that began in 1922 by broadcasting radio in 1936 to begin its television broadcasts. It has played a prominent role in these almost 100 years of history in British society, being decisive, for example, in keeping the morale of the country high during World War II. Times have changed a lot since he started his radio broadcasts and so much so that here we have his multimedia player to follow all his programming. This is BBC Media Player with which to follow your television and radio broadcasts from an Android smartphone or tablet. All the BBC channels on your mobile. Main features The app has the following features: Access to live broadcasts of channels such as BBC One, BBC Two or BBC News. Tune into the different BBC Radio stations such as Radio 1, Radio 4 and company. Access content from other web applications and services maintained by the corporation, such as BBC Sports with sports news or weather information from BBC Weather. Plays live or delayed programming up to 30 days after it was broadcast. Notifier of calls and messages when the reproduction is in course. Does it respond to how to watch the BBC outside of the UK? Well, we fear that we will not. That is, the app can be downloaded in Spain without problems (or in any other country in the world), what happens is that you will only be able to play your channels in places where the BBC broadcasts. Although of course, you can always try a VPN app and falsify your IP so that, for example, it seems that you are in England.
BBC Media Player Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua 4.5E Specs
How To Play/Download BBC Media Player on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘BBC Media Player‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the BBC Media Player in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for BBC Media Player on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play BBC Media Player, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running BBC Media Player on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.