Big Hunter For PC – Free Download
Big Hunter Review
To go hunting during the Pleistocene and the Holocene, you had to have them very big and / or be very hungry. It was not like now, where the brave hunters and for sport from afar shoot small animals that are at their ball. No, only armed with sticks and stones was nothing less than a suicide before bugs like mammoths or saber-toothed tigers as it happens in Big Hunter A game of hunting mammoths in Android Yes, in this game you’ll turn your smartphone into a hunting ground of mammoths You will have to feed your tribe trying to kill these gigantic mammals by firing your spear against them. But with care, that if you’re not fast and you do not have marksmanship, the safest thing is that you get a good wiggle. Become an experienced prehistoric hunter. Simple controls that make it highly addictive. Based on the laws of physics. Simple but effective design. More than 100 levels. Share your skills hunting mammoths through social networks.
Big Hunter Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei Ascend D2 Specs
How To Play/Download Big Hunter on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Big Hunter‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Big Hunter in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Big Hunter on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Big Hunter, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Big Hunter on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.