BitTorrent Remote For PC – Free Download
BitTorrent Remote Review
BitTorrent Remote offers you a secure way to manage your BitTorrent downloads from Android, by remotely connecting to your PC. Manage your BitTorrent downloads from Android. Can you imagine yourself watching a movie or shopping and being able to control your BitTorrent downloads? This is possible. Thanks to BitTorrent Remote you will be able to know at any time the evolution of the downloads of your favorite P2P: BitTorrent.In addition, you can delete or add new torrents and pause or restart downloads. Complete management of the downloads All are advantages: BitTorrent Remote manages the file download to your PC (with Windows or Mac) through BitTorrent from Android. The files will not occupy space in the memory of your smartphone, but they are conveniently stored on your computer’s hard drive.
BitTorrent Remote Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download BitTorrent Remote on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘BitTorrent Remote‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the BitTorrent Remote in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for BitTorrent Remote on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play BitTorrent Remote, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running BitTorrent Remote on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.