BlinkFeed For PC – Free Download
The phones of the HTC brand have their own RSS news reader that shows on the screen news, news on our social networks or events on the calendar. If your phone is not of this brand do not worry because to enjoy it it is not necessary to change your phone but you can download BlinkFeed. HTC smartphones have one of the most attractive RSS news readers. Features RSS news reader own HTC phones. Main interface with news, social networks and calendar information. One more demonstration of the flexibility of AndroidNo having to limit itself to the interface or characteristics of a specific terminal is one of the reasons why Android has won in recent times so many followers. Having options of other devices without the need to jailbreak and simply installing an application is one of the features served by BlinkFeed Launcher. Download BlinkFeed and enjoy one of the most attractive features of HTC phones.
BlinkFeed Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Trend Specs
How To Play/Download BlinkFeed on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘BlinkFeed‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the BlinkFeed in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for BlinkFeed on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play BlinkFeed, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running BlinkFeed on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.