BlueputDroid For PC – Free Download
A secondary command that complements the functions of the main pad of your PS3, PS4 or even a PC console can come in handy. For this you only need to download BlueputDroid for Android. A little patience and a Bluetooth connection With BlueputDroid you only need to activate Bluetooth connections and proceed with scanning to detect the device, such as the Sony console. This may take time but once you get it you can have an extra help that can make you gain in comfort. A secondary command that can be attractive on PS3 and PS4. And now you can use your phone to write or as a mouse to manage the different menus you have on screen. Download BlueputDroid and convert your phone to a secondary command console or PC.
BlueputDroid Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn K422 Specs
How To Play/Download BlueputDroid on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘BlueputDroid‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the BlueputDroid in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for BlueputDroid on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play BlueputDroid, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running BlueputDroid on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.