Bottle Flip For PC – Free Download
Bottle Flip Review
The fashion game played by children and not so children in the streets already has a digital version in the form of an application for Android smartphones and tablets. It’s about Bottle Flip and, like in real life, it’s basically about throwing a bottle of water into the air with enough dexterity to make it fall on its feet. The challenge of fashion, now in mobile format But the mobile version of the Bottle Flip Challenge adds a small difficulty that makes the game even more entertaining. Not only must you fall on your feet, but you must do so on different platforms that are above the bottle. Thus, the user must slide his finger in the direction and with the appropriate brusqueness so that the bottle reaches the platform and remains there in perfect balance. Inspired by the famous challenge of the water bottle. As in most casual games of this type, the ultimate goal is to try to beat your own record of number of consecutively surpassed platforms, which gives that addictive point to this title. Let it not be said that we have not warned.
Bottle Flip Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Bottle Flip on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Bottle Flip‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Bottle Flip in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Bottle Flip on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Bottle Flip, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Bottle Flip on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.