Brain Wars For PC – Free Download
Brain Wars Review
Do you think you’re good at brainstorming? Well, the time has come to challenge the rest of the world with Brain Wars that contains all kinds of challenges to test your mind. You will love it if you like puzzles or Sudoku. What will you find in Brain Wars? More than ten types of games. Different categories such as mathematical operations, matching, concentration … Details of your brain activity depending on your results in the game. Global player ranking. Possibility to challenge your friends. Brain Wars does not confuse memory with intelligence, just as you have read or studied a lot because what counts in this game is your ability to solve different problems without Import your knowledge base. Download Brain Wars for Android now and train your mind while having fun solving the different problems it poses.
Brain Wars Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Andi4.5-K6 Specs
How To Play/Download Brain Wars on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Brain Wars‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Brain Wars in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Brain Wars on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Brain Wars, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Brain Wars on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.