Build a Bridge For PC – Free Download
Build a Bridge Review
The name of this game does not induce cheating. Build a Bridge o Build a bridge, if you prefer, it’s just what it claims to be: a game where your goal is to become an engineer in charge of building bridges for cars and trucks to pass by. The approach is the following: a precipice and a vehicle that wants to cross it. You will then have different building materials that you can use to build a bridge that serves to pass. Obviously you will start with very simple things but as you progress the thing will get more complicated. Experiment and build without fear You will have to take into account how physics works when reinforcing your construction with beams and buttresses that support the passage of vehicles. If one of these does not hold or just leave space without completing, end up falling into the void and, therefore, not exceeding the screen. The planning phase is presented in two dimensions and you choose the bridge materials. With your finger you can place them and assemble them with each other with total freedom. Do not be afraid to experiment and become the Frank Gehry of the bridges … if you do not become a Calatrava, you are doing well. Build as extravagant constructions as you can and know. Stick to practicality or become an extravagant engineer. Once you are ready, go to 3D mode and watch how it is passed over. The funny thing will be if you fail, that you will see the car or truck on duty descending into the abyss. Different materials with which to build as wood, steel, cables or concrete. 36 levels of puzzles of progressive difficulty. Varied scenarios with interactive elements. Several cars to play with. Realistic behavior of physics.
Build a Bridge Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua 5.5 VR Specs
How To Play/Download Build a Bridge on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Build a Bridge‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Build a Bridge in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Build a Bridge on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Build a Bridge, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Build a Bridge on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.