Camera Block For PC – Free Download
Camera Block Review
The permission of an application to access the camera makes sense when its functions include one that aims to share personal images (Snapchat, WhatsApp or Facebook could be some examples). But, what’s the point of wake-up apps, notepad or sports results wanting to access it? An application to block the Android camera This is precisely what Camera Block does, restrict the access of those apps to which we have not given permission to the smartphone or tablet camera. This way you will avoid that they can take photos or videos in an unauthorized way and transfer them. Protect your privacy from malware and spyware. Lock and disable the camera with a click. Support for rear and front cameras. List of apps with access permissions to the camera. Quick access widget. Simple design.
Camera Block Gameplay Images
Recommended: Kestrel KM 451 Specs
How To Play/Download Camera Block on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Camera Block‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Camera Block in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Camera Block on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Camera Block, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Camera Block on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.