Candy’s Christmas For PC – Free Download
Candy’s Christmas Review
Christmas has arrived and we have to prepare the house for the Christmas Eve dinner and for Santa Claus to find it in conditions. Help Candy and her family with the different tasks in Candy’s Christmas. Prepare your home for ChristmasClean the rooms, decorate the Christmas trees, make fire, sing Christmas carols, prepare food or sew beautiful socks are some of the Christmas tasks that lie ahead. Each of them is a mini-game that will allow you to experience the most exciting Christmas action. Let the Christmas spirit take over. Enjoy a fun selection of mini-games and send postcards that capture the intimate moments in this Christmas app, such as decorating the tree, hanging Christmas decorations, place gifts and lights …
Candy’s Christmas Gameplay Images
Recommended: How to reset Sony Xperia Z1- Hard Reset
How To Play/Download Candy’s Christmas on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Candy’s Christmas‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Candy’s Christmas in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Candy’s Christmas on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Candy’s Christmas, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Candy’s Christmas on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.