Catch Up For PC – Free Download
Catch Up Review
It was to be expected that a video game studio like Ketchapp would end up in the hands of another, even bigger studio. The French firm specializing in casual games for iPhone and Android has ended up being owned by the Gauls of Ubisoft but not for that reason they will leave us orphans of their creations. In fact here we have Catch Up, which comes in both APK format and version for iOS devices like iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. And obviously we have in our hands another game with a simple approach, from playing in just two or three clicks anywhere: in the subway, on the bus, while we wait for our date … Simple but entertaining and addictive approach And what does it consist of? Well, very easy: we handle a ball that runs along a corridor and our perspective is back and in 3D. This means that we will see how we move towards the obstacles that we will have to dodge by going side to side or jumping to avoid hitting them. As you can imagine, this is something as far as you can go with the incentive that the more you advance, the higher the score you reach … and also that the road is filled with diamonds that you can pick up because they have extra points. Then you compare your score with that of your friends and that’s it, to see who goes the furthest. Test your reflexes … and your patience. By the way, if you wonder what Catch Up means … it is one of those phrasal verbs of English whose meaning is to reach.
Catch Up Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Catch Up on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Catch Up‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Catch Up in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Catch Up on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Catch Up, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Catch Up on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.