Cerberus For PC – Free Download
Equip your phone or tablet with Cerberus and you can track it in case of theft. Cerberus is a useful anti-theft or loss application that will tell you where the device is at all times. The best protection for recovering lost, lost or stolen devices.3 surveillance systems Access the Cerberus website to protect the device by remote control. Use remote control through SMS messages. SMS Checker: receive alerts if someone uses a SIM card not authorized. With Cerberus anti-theft you can track the terminal and see its position. It can also issue alarms at high volume despite being silent, blocking the terminal or recording incoming and outgoing calls. And one of the most interesting things: it has a hidden mode to prevent the thief detecting the tool among installed applications. In case of loss or theft, the solution is to download Cerberus for Android.
Cerberus Gameplay Images
Recommended: InFocus Epic 1 Specs
How To Play/Download Cerberus on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Cerberus‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Cerberus in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Cerberus on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Cerberus, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Cerberus on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.