Choices: Stories You Play For PC – Free Download
Choices: Stories You Play Review
Maybe some of you, readers, remember those wonderful little red books that Timun Mas publishing house has been selling for years. Far from being simple stories to use, these modest copies got you fully into a total immersive reading that made you responsible for the fate of the protagonist … who was none other than yourself. Jo, how those books were cool. Now you can live something similar with Choices: Stories You Play, a compendium of interactive graphic novels in which you are the owner of your own destiny. Or almost. A choice can change everything. How does it work? First of all, you will have to choose the kind of story you want to read. You can start with fantasy or romance, but from the menu you can choose other genres. To read one, you will have to pay in game currencies, which you can acquire as you advance or loosen real euros (you know how this works). And then what? Choose your character or your physical characteristics (depending on the story) and the mess. You only have to read and choose the most accurate or the most crazy actions, bearing in mind that later your decisions will have consequences. Some elections give you achievements and prizes that you will find useful to keep moving forward, since you need keys to unlock new chapters, and also diamonds to buy stories or premium responses. Fall in love, solve crimes or embark on epic adventures in interactive visual stories where you control what happens next. Any advice? Yes, relax and enjoy. The trouble is that it is not in Spanish, but in English, but at a very affordable level, do not worry. The fun of this type of games is to choose your own decisions and let yourself be carried away by the story (like life itself), but if you want to direct it to some specific point, you can pull a guide, although this will ruin the initial meaning of this adventure . There is also an online tool around to make a hack and obtain practically unlimited keys and diamonds. Here, too, the decision is yours.
Choices: Stories You Play Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Choices: Stories You Play on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Choices: Stories You Play‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Choices: Stories You Play in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Choices: Stories You Play on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Choices: Stories You Play, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Choices: Stories You Play on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.