Chrooma Keyboard For PC – Free Download
Chrooma Keyboard Review
If you like the default keyboard of Google on your Android smartphone, imagine being able to give it a touch of customization. That’s precisely what Chrooma Keyboard offers, a new virtual keyboard for smartphones and tablets that is characterized by being extremely light and customizable. A keyboard that adapts to the context. With Chrooma you can modify and customize virtually any aspect of the keyboard, but the most striking is its function that adapts its color to the application we are using. This way it will be green on WhatsApp, blue on Twitter or red on Google Plus. And all this following the Google Material Design guidelines. Featured features of ChroomaColor and customizable sizes. Possibility of adding a numeric row. Night mode. Use of a different color of the palette for each row of characters. Compatible with non-traditional alphanumeric characters. Support for emojis.
Chrooma Keyboard Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Chrooma Keyboard on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Chrooma Keyboard‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Chrooma Keyboard in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Chrooma Keyboard on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Chrooma Keyboard, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Chrooma Keyboard on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.