City Maps 2Go For PC – Free Download
City Maps 2Go Review
Smartphones are a great help if we want to take a trip to any city in the world, and we will easily find map applications and travel guides. However, in a large part of them we will have to use data roaming or a Wi-Fi connection, which may be inconvenient. Inconvenient that we will not find in City Maps 2Go, an application with thousands of maps to access without connection to which it is possible to link travel guides provided by Wikipedia. Features More than six thousand interactive maps from anywhere in the world with points of interest indicated. Search for addresses and places without connection. Over half a million Wikipedia articles linked to them. GPS function to locate them and search nearby places Wikipedia travel guides. Creation of lists of favorite places. Possibility of adding places and own markers to the map. An interactive travel guide that will never leave you behind.City Maps 2Go Offline Map also offers the possibility of interacting with the map since it is possible for the user to create their own lists of preferred sites and add places and markers to the maps. All this with the advantage of not having to need a data connection since the application works by downloading maps to the phone. Do not hesitate to get City Maps 2Go and enjoy in your travel the best guide together with a true autonomy.
City Maps 2Go Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Speed Specs
How To Play/Download City Maps 2Go on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘City Maps 2Go‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the City Maps 2Go in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for City Maps 2Go on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play City Maps 2Go, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running City Maps 2Go on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.