CM Browser For PC – Free Download
CM Browser Review
Web browsing on your smartphone can be more dangerous than you think. Some sites are fraudulent and try to get your personal information, other portals track your behavior and some of the files you download are infected. All this can be avoided if you use CM Browser. A browser with antivirus included. The developers of the popular Clean Master have developed a safe and lightweight browser for Android. It is called CM Browser, it weighs less than 2 MB and offers an intuitive interface so that any user feels comfortable using it. Security and lightness The most outstanding aspect of CM Browser is that it includes the best antivirus of the moment, according to the AV security institute. -TEST. On the other hand, the accelerated navigation available allows you to enjoy a more agile navigation. If you want to keep your privacy safe, protect yourself from fraudulent sites and avoid malicious files, navigate on Android with CM Browser.
CM Browser Gameplay Images
Recommended: Idea !d 1000 Specs
How To Play/Download CM Browser on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘CM Browser‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the CM Browser in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for CM Browser on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play CM Browser, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running CM Browser on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.