Cooking Fever For PC – Free Download
Cooking Fever Review
Have you ever thought about the tension that exists in the kitchen of a restaurant? All the food has to be ready at the right time, at its point and at the same time if there are several diners at the same time. In Cooking Fever you can approach this feeling because in this game for Android you will have to prepare food and drink orders for customers who come to your establishment … and before they run out of patience. Go to the kitchen of different restaurants This is a time management game where we will visit different restaurants such as hamburgers, seafood restaurants or ice cream parlors where we will have to prepare the orders for our customers. At the beginning you can fulfill the orders, but as you progress in the game and unlock achievements, they will increase their frequency and you will have to coordinate to prepare different dishes and drinks simultaneously. It will not take long for you to learn all the tricks of the kitchen. Little by little your kitchen will expand and as your customers crowd the counter you will also decrease your patience. Your challenge is to get none of them to leave without your order. More than 400 different dishes to cook. 150 different ingredients to combine to prepare the orders. 19 unique locations More than 400 levels to complete. Hundreds of improvements for your kitchen. To be able to buy improvements you will have to meet the challenges and challenges that arise. These will take you to earn coins and gems, always leaving the option to scratch your pocket and buy yourself (with real money) the coins you need to improve your kitchen. It is an entertaining management game that you can download for Android, iPhone and also for PC, because it is available in the Windows 10 Microsoft Store. Forget about downloading your APK and doing odd things with emulators.
Cooking Fever Gameplay Images
Recommended: General Mobile GM 5 Plus Specs
How To Play/Download Cooking Fever on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Cooking Fever‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Cooking Fever in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Cooking Fever on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Cooking Fever, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Cooking Fever on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.