Couchsurfing For PC – Free Download
There are many different ways to stay when you are traveling. You can opt for a hotel or hostel, or even for an apartment in the purest Airbnb style, but these systems tend to be somewhat cold and impersonal. If what you really want is to meet new people and mix with the natives of the place, nothing better than Couchsurfing to find where to sleep. But what is couchsurfing? It is the official application for Android devices of the most popular Internet exchange service. In it, the members of the community give a free room in their house or simply their couch to other members who visit their region, becoming a kind of exchange program for travelers. Stay with locals and immerse yourself in the local culture. The service is present in more than 100,000 cities in the world such as Amsterdam, London, Paris or Athens and is gaining popularity in Spain with a large presence in Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Granada, Bilbao or Valencia, since it is a cheap way to Stay besides offering the possibility of meeting new people. By downloading this APK you can easily find accommodation at other Couchsurfing members’ home in your next destination or offer your own home to whoever wants to visit your city. Simply register, enter your data and look for possible hosts or travelers depending on your interests.
Couchsurfing Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Couchsurfing on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Couchsurfing‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Couchsurfing in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Couchsurfing on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Couchsurfing, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Couchsurfing on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.