CPU X For PC – Free Download
CPU X Review
Obtaining all the information on the performance of your phone is as easy as installing CPU X. It is an application for benchmarking Android devices that offers constant data of its different components and its operation. An essential help to analyze and optimize your phone. Phone system and hardware information When installing the APK we will obtain data from the following parts of the smartphone: CPU: processor, cores, speed, kernel version … System: manufacturer, brand, badge, Android ID, RAM, storage … Connections: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, data … Network: download and upload speed, IP address … Battery: battery level, temperature, voltage, state of charge … Sensors: accelerometer, light sensor, gyroscope, orientation … All data reports are served on integrated panels in a functional interface thanks to a visually attractive design that makes it easy to read.
CPU X Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download CPU X on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘CPU X‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the CPU X in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for CPU X on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play CPU X, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running CPU X on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.