Disney Crossy Road For PC – Free Download
Disney Crossy Road Review
One of the most popular Google Play games, the famous Crossy Road, already has a new version of this retro-looking endless runner game, fruit of the collaboration between its original developers and the Disney factory: Disney Crossy Road. Help Mickey Mouse cross the road. In this new remake of the game with 8-bit graphics for Android smartphones and tablets inspired by the classic Frogger, we will have to continue crossing roads crowded with cars that circulate at full speed to arrive safely at our destination, but with characters that we They will be very familiar. More than 100 characters from Disney and Pixar at your disposal Because the truth is that the way to play this new version is identical to the initial development of Hipster Whale, with the exception that we can play with up to 100 different Disney characters, some of the which we will have to unblock during the game. So we can test our ability to dodge cars and other obstacles, such as stampedes of animals or uncontrolled barrels, handling classic characters such as Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck, or decide for some of the protagonists of Toy Story, Zootrópolis or Rompe Ralph. among many others.
Disney Crossy Road Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lemon A4 Specs
How To Play/Download Disney Crossy Road on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Disney Crossy Road‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Disney Crossy Road in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Disney Crossy Road on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Disney Crossy Road, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Disney Crossy Road on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.