Disney Magic Kingdoms For PC – Free Download
Disney Magic Kingdoms Review
Maleficent has cast a curse on the Disney kingdom to end its magic. However, with your Android phone you can recover it and make it regain its charm in Disney Magic Kingdoms.Save the kingdom of Disney from the spell of MaleficentYour objective will be to go through the theme park and complete missions in the different attractions, where they have room from the characters Disney classics from more than 90 years ago, to the most recent from Pixar.Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Donald, Rapunzel, Monsters SA, Buzz Lightyear, WALL-E … all appear here.Complete the missions and get the objects that help you to fight the enchantment. Take on villains like Pete or Zurg and collaborate with other players and Disney characters to bring the kingdom back to its magical state.
Disney Magic Kingdoms Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG Optimus L3II Specs
How To Play/Download Disney Magic Kingdoms on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Disney Magic Kingdoms‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Disney Magic Kingdoms in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Disney Magic Kingdoms on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Disney Magic Kingdoms, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Disney Magic Kingdoms on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.