Dream Machine For PC – Free Download
Dream Machine Review
3D puzzle and impossible geometry based on optical illusions. These are the ingredients of Dream Machine, an Android game of graphic care in which the puzzle concept borders on action. Solve the different puzzles and free the robot from its slavery. We will have to help a robot escape from an oppressive world in which he is condemned to work. Logic and ingenuity will be the ally to solve enigmatic puzzles and fight battles against the different enemies that will come your way. A fantastic adventure that you will enjoy a lot on your smartphone or tablet. In the game, the speed with which you solve the different levels prevails because they will make you win gears. These will improve your robotic friend and serve to achieve even better times and rise in the world markers of Dream Machine.
Dream Machine Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava KKT 22 Plus Specs
How To Play/Download Dream Machine on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Dream Machine‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Dream Machine in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Dream Machine on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Dream Machine, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Dream Machine on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.