Droid Timelapse For PC – Free Download
Droid Timelapse Review
If you are fond of photography, you will surely know the Time-Lapse technique. To create your own timelapses you do not need a specialized team, just install the free Droid Timelapse app on your Android. The best app to create timelapses on Android. The art in motion The small changes are not perceptible to the human eye. But thanks to the Time-Lapse technique it is possible to accelerate the time so that events occur quickly. With Droid Timelapse you can get short films that compress events that have taken place over a long period of time, such as sunsets, the activity of the city for a day, the flowering of plants, the evolution of a storm, etc. Droid features TimelapseDroid Timelapse has an intuitive interface from which you can select: Resolution of the video. Maximum duration. Rate of frames to engrave. Focus mode. Color effects to apply. Download Droid Timelapse for Android free and explore your creative side by creating your own timelapses.
Droid Timelapse Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Droid Timelapse on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Droid Timelapse‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Droid Timelapse in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Droid Timelapse on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Droid Timelapse, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Droid Timelapse on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.